AIM Overseas’ Mission and Core Values
At AIM Overseas we believe that overseas study transforms the lives of university students. In everything we do, we believe in being innovative, constantly pushing ourselves to improve and putting quality experiences above everything else.
The way we do this is by creating high quality overseas study courses taught by leading academics at exceptional universities overseas. These institutions are in destinations that ‘make sense’ for the topic being taught (and not just in ‘sexy’ destinations that ‘sell’). We are relentless in our pursuit of quality, focusing on developing and refining innovative, cutting edge courses, as well as delivering exceptional customer service and support for the students who are preparing for those courses.
Our courses are three to four weeks long, taught in English that run during the main Australian university holiday periods at excellent universities around the world. They are real academic courses, carefully designed with robust learning outcomes and assessment, with special attention paid to ensuring they are fully compliant with Australian academic standards and requirements for OS-HELP.
We value clear, transparent and consistent communication and strive to make our processes, systems, policies as straight-forward and accurate as possible. Our team is passionate, proactive and has excellent attention to detail, even when under pressure. As a result, not only is AIM Overseas Australia’s oldest and most experienced study abroad provider, it is also the most trusted.
Our courses are…
- Three to four weeks long
- Taught in English (except language programs!)
- Taught by a university overseas that has an expertise in the topic being offered
- Academically rigourous and designed to count for credit
- Designed to be eligible for funding
- Covered by Australia’s best-practice health and safety advice and support
They make the most of their location, frequently including lots of site visits and field trips to places that increase your learning, giving you an experience that simply could not be replicated in a classroom in Australia.
What are the advantages of doing one of our courses?
- Our returned students tell us it was ‘a life changing experience’ and ‘the best thing’ they have ever done
- Research shows that adding an overseas study experience is viewed very positively by employers
- Students who participate, on average, do better academically once they return and are more likely to complete their degree
- You’ll experience the culture and studying environment at another university – we work with exceptional institutions!
- Make friends for life with people from around Australia and the world
- See the world in a thoughtfully structured, safe and highly engaging way
Why Study Overseas?
Studying overseas is an exceptional experience – you can gain credit towards your degree, obtain scholarships and Government funding.
Read more about the benefits of studying overseas.